People are now well-versed in using multiple accounts from the phones and computer. Earlier, they had to access their second account from a web browser using an app like TweetDeck or Hootsuite if they needed to transition from one account to the other. Well, one can always log out from one account and then login from the other one, but there is good news in store as this entire process has been made much more easier.
A person can use Twitter’s native app on your mobile or access it from web and once can also switch between different accounts. You can access close to five accounts in this manner.
Here are the steps one can follow on the web or your phone to access more than one account on Twitter simultaneously:
- Open your Twitter app.
- Following this, swipe right or tap on your account icon in the upper left side.
- Then a side menu will pop up, tap on the small down-facing arrow next to your name.
- After this add an existing account.’ You can also create a new account from here if you wish to.
- After you choose the option, you have to enter your user name — phone number, email id.
- Now in order to access and use the second account, you have to open the second account, open the side menu and then select icon for the other account. Hence, if you have more than more than two accounts, you have to use the arrow which is facing downward which will allow you access your user accounts.
- You have to go to the Twitter app.
- Then click on the three dots at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
- Then tap on the plus sign or the three dots at the top right of the pop-up window.
- You have to then select on Add an existing account from the pop-up window.
- Here you have to fill in your user details or password. Then click on log in.