New Delhi: Facebook Inc owned chat app WhatsApp is making constant effort to make the chatting app more user-friendly and productive. Since 2014, Mark Zuckerberg bought WhatsApp, many innovative features have been added to the app.
Recently, the app has introduced WhatsApp business and WhatsApp dark mode. 2018 gave some significant features to WhatsApp, in the same way, New Year 2019 has many feature in the store for the app.
Here we bring some major upcoming features that will be added to WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp PiP Mode: As its name suggests PiP Mode (Picture-in-Picture mode), it will enable user to enjoy pictures. One can watch YouTube, Facebook or any third party app videos on WhatsApp itself. The feature will let you enjoy video without exiting from WhatsApp.
- Group Video Call ‘everyone in a single go’: As of now user can make video call with more than one but not direct from group. But, soon user would be able to make a group video call directly from the group chat by tapping the video call option.
- Changed Emoji layout: This feature will enable users to customize the Eomji.
- Search Stickers according to your mood: User would get option to search emoji for a particular mood by opening the emoji tray.
- Multi-share update: Soon you would be able to share pictures with multiple people without getting the tag of the forwarded message.