We have you covered, we have identified a host of hacks which can help you optimise the durability of your battery life even when there is heavy usage of WhatsApp.
It is the most popular messaging service in the world right now, but WhatsApp does tend to eat into the battery life of your phone. Owing to the ever-increasing features and accessibility, there is never a lull as far as messages flooding on the phone is concerned which has a serious bearing on the battery life.
At a time when smartphones have become synonymous with the way we conduct our business, storage space becomes very critical. The different files, emails etc eat into the storage space and hence, the media files on WhatsApp only complicates things for us.
We have you covered, we have identified a host of hacks which can help you optimise the durability of your battery life even when there is heavy usage of WhatsApp. You need to follow these tips to the T and see the difference:
We first try to combat the menace of media files getting automatically saved in your phone’s gallery
– Open WhatsApp on your Android phone.
– There will be three dots on the top right corner of the app, tap on them
– You will be redirected to the settings option
– In the settings menu, select Chats option and now toggle the media visibility option
This would prevent the media files from downloading and getting automatically saved on your phone.
However, if you do not want to turn off this feature from all your groups and chats, there is a way to do it selectively for a few groups and people.
– Open the chat window of the individual or group depending upon what to modify
– Tap on the contact
– Go to Media Visibility option
– An option will pop up from WhatsApp which will ask if you want to save the downloaded media to your phone
– Tap on no and march on