PUBG Mobile has become one of the most popular games around and it has become more popular thanks to the Covid-19 lockdowns which have forced us all to stay indoors. Not only PUBG Mobile, other smartphone games too have been enjoying great traction in downloads and usage.
However, some of these games are quite heavy. For instance, PUBG Mobile has a download size of 1.8GB. However, if you an unlimited Internet plan at home or a phone, you will have nothing to worry about. However, what if you do not have this plan?
Now, irrespective of what your Internet plan is, there are ways for you to download and install games on your smartphones, even heavy ones like PUBG Mobile, without using any Internet data.
The hack which we will be talking about will allow you to get the game without using any Internet data and is super useful if you have a limited Internet plan or are close to running out of data. All you need is a friend who has the latest version of the game you want on their smartphones.
This hack only works for Android phones and not on iPhones.
So, you have figured out a friend, these are the steps you need to follow now:
– You have to download and install a file transfer agent like Files by Google or Superbeam. Your friend will also need to have the same file-sharing app on their phone.
– Then transfer the PUBG Mobile, or any other game’s, APK file from your friend’s device to your phone and install it.
– Once the game is installed, open the app and let it try to find online files to make local folders on your smartphone.
– When the app has found thee online files, you have to force close it.
– Now, you have to use your friend’s phone to transfer obb files to your device.
– If you have to find these on your device, click on Android and then on the obb folder.
– Here is where you open the folder titled ‘com.tencent.ig’ and then select ‘main.11460.comtencent.ig.obb’ file and send it to your phone.
– Once the obb files is transferred, you need to transfer the “com.tencent.ig” folder on to your smartphone as well.
– All you have to do is to go to your file manager and replace the obb data and the game folder with the ones you just transferred from your friend’s phone.
– Here it is, open the PUBG Mobile now and set up the game now by granting it the necessary permissions and by logging in.