New Delhi: Targeting the huge number of Kumbh pilgrims, telecom giant Reliance Jio launched the Kumbh JioPhone. Kumbh- India’s biggest gathering (fair) of Hindu devotees, is started on 15 January and will culminate on March 4 in UP’s Prayag.
The phone is enriched with spiritual features to give the devotional experience to millions of pilgrims attending the divine holy dip.
Offering 4G data and a suite of benefits specially designed for the needs of pilgrims, the Kumbh JioPhone has special features like- end-to-end rich information services about Kumbh, alert on Kumbh and more.
Here are the other salient features of Kumbh Jiophone:
- Information on Kumbh
- Real-time travel information about special trains, buses etc.
- Updates on ticket booking
- Yatri Ashray at stations
- Emergency helpline numbers
- Area routes and maps
- Pre-published bath and religious day schedules
- Railway Camp Mela and much more
- Family locator (It helps to stay connected with family members in the Kumbh.
- Khoya Paya (lost and found)
- Kumbh devotional content
- Kumbh Darshan: Telecast of special Kumbh events
- Kumbh Radio: 24×7 access to devotional songs
- Entertainment: Multiple games, daily quiz
- Free voice calls ( Local, STD and Roaming calls)
- Unlimited Internet
- Free applications including, JioTV, JioCinema, JioSaavn music, JioGames, Facebook and WhatsApp.
- Google’s Voice Assistant